Get the Right Coverage

Do you have the right coverage for you? If not, you could be paying for a policy that isn’t actually protecting you. Contact one of our agents today to get the coverage that fits your needs and defends you on the road.


Liability Coverage

Liability coverage includes both bodily injury and property damage liability coverage. In Kentucky and Indiana, these coverages are required by law when operating a motor vehicle. Basically, if you cause an accident, hurt someone or damage someone’s property, it can pay for covered damages and to defend you if a lawsuit results.
You are required to have at least the state minimum liability coverage for your state, but most people need much more coverage than that. Speak with your agent to learn more about how not having enough coverage can impact you and your family.


Collision coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle if your car hits another car or object or if your vehicle rolls over. Your insurance company will pay to repair or replace your vehicle, minus the deductible amount you have selected. Each insurance company offers an array of deductible options for you to choose from. Ask your agent for the right plan for you.


Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle that is not caused by a collision. For example, theft, vandalism, hitting a deer or other animal, storms and certain natural disasters.

Medical Payments & Personal Injury

Medical payments and personal injury protection pays for medical expenses, and in some cases lost wages and other damages despite of who is at fault in an accident. Although these coverages can be used regardless of the driver’s legal liability, it is best to speak with your agent on how to navigate the claims process, especially when injuries are involved.

Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage can help pay for medical costs resulting from an accident caused by someone who has no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage. This coverage can be used in the event of an accident with a hit-and-run driver or someone who has lapsed in coverage and has no insurance.


CALL 502.214.7092